~ Email : jpreciouscrafts@yahoo.com


Saturday 4 August 2012

秘密花园方型包 Secret Garden Box Pouch

多用途的方型包, 可以是笔袋, 化妆包, 手饰包等,收纳的好帮手. 对这款玫瑰花布情有独钟, 配搭素棉麻,是我喜爱的英式田园风!

This is a multi purpose box pouch which you can use as a stationery case, cosmetic pouch, accessories pouch and etc, a useful storage pouch. I love the combination of this fabric and the plain cotton linen, the English style garden feel!

A Beautiful and sweet pink box pouch, decorated with lace
The quality YKK zipper and the PU leather is not just as decoration but gives convenient when open and close the zip
The view of the other part of the pouch
The new idea to sew the zipper charm as decoration
There are three color for your choice : blue, pink and green


Size : Approx 15cm (L) x 6cm (H) x 9cm base
Status : Give Away

If you are interested on this item please contact me via email to jpreciouscrafts@yahoo.com or leave me a comment or facebook me! I will reply you soonest possible, thank you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment