~ Email : jpreciouscrafts@yahoo.com


Sunday 30 September 2012

You and Me护照夹 You and Me Passport Holder (Sold)

另一个护照夹, 布布真的很漂亮, 是限量的,   价钱也比较高, 所以这个护照夹的售价有调整哦!

Another beautiful passport holder, the fabric is really really beautiful, and is a limited edition too, so that the fabric price is quite high. I have adjusted the selling price of this product slightly higher!

A little owl on the tree^^
Very nice printed fabric
The inner view with polka dot cotton, 2 passport slot, 3 card holder and 1 pen holder
I carry your heart with me wherever you go^^
Size : Approx 15cm x 10.5cm (folded)
Status : sold

Please note that color may vary due to computer setting
Made with cotton linen and printed cotton
Interfaced with batting and stabilizer
If you interested on this item, please email to jpreciouscrafts@yahoo.com, leave me a comment here or in my facebook, i will reply you soonest possible, thank you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment